Current offers individual (single) and institutional (group) subscriptions. Here are the options for single subscriptions:
What is Wallit?
Wallit is the company that facilitates your login access to Current and processes payment for single subscriptions.
What is a Universal subscription?
The Universal subscription provides all employees of a company with unlimited access to all content on Current.org.
Why should my station get a Universal subscription?
- Universal subscribing stations recognize the importance of inclusion by providing all employees with information that helps them succeed in their jobs and stay on top of trends and developments in our vibrant field. Current is an affordable employee benefit. Your staff will appreciate it!
- Organizations that opt for the Universal subscription pay much less per person on your subscription.
- Universal subscription entitles your station to a generous 15% discount on job postings on publicmediajobs.org. Ask us for the coupon code!
- Universal subscribers receive an exclusive coupon code to post internship opportunities on publicmediajobs.org for $50.
- Universal stations can access the Job Description Depot, a repository of job descriptions for positions in public broadcasting.
- Universal subscribers get priority access to the limited-capacity Public Media Career Fair.
- Universal stations may opt to include board members in their digital subscriptions at no additional cost.