Current offers individual (single) and institutional (group) subscriptions. Here are the options for single subscriptions:
What is Wallit?
Wallit is the company that facilitates your login access to Current and processes payment for single subscriptions.
What is a Universal subscription?
The Universal subscription provides all employees of a company with unlimited access to all content on Current.org. No. Paywall. Ever.
Why should my station get a Universal subscription?
- It’s a matter of equity and inclusion. Access to analysis of trends in public broadcasting benefits a wide range of employees, not just the C-Suite. Universal subscribing stations recognize the importance of providing all employees with information that helps them succeed in their jobs.
- Organizations that opt for the Universal subscription pay much less per person on your subscription. Depending on the size of your workforce, that savings can range between 65% – 90% off the single subscription rate.
- Universal subscription entitles your station to a generous 15% discount on job postings on publicmediajobs.org.
- Universal subscribers receive an exclusive coupon code to post internship opportunities on publicmediajobs.org for $50.
- Universal subscribers get priority access to the limited-capacity Public Media Career Fair and other “Current Events” such as our popular webinars.
- Universal stations may opt to include board members in their digital subscriptions at no additional cost.
- Universal stations have exclusive access to the Job Description Depot, a repository of job descriptions for positions in public broadcasting.