Local that Works Entry Form
Grand Prize: $20,000!
Welcome to the fifth annual Local that Works contest! Local that Works spotlights original initiatives that demonstrate the power of local media to inform, reflect, engage, educate, inspire, convene, unite and transform communities. We are particularly interested in innovative cross-platform content, community engagement and fundraising efforts that expand and diversify audiences, and can be replicated or scaled by small and mid-size media organizations elsewhere.
Submit your project using the form below. But first, here’s what you need to know:
- Deadline was August 23 at 11:59 p.m. We are no longer accepting submissions.
- You may submit multiple entries but you must do so on separate forms. Choose carefully.
- After entering the link to your project page, you’ll be able to post up to five additional links for judges to see. Have those links ready before you start your submission.
- Your entry will not be saved until you hit submit and cannot be revised after you submit. We suggest you write and edit a kick-ass entry in a Word document, then paste your answers into the entry form.
- Please have patience for your entry to go through. You will get a confirmation message on your screen.
- Entries may be published in the LTW database. Please write your narratives with that in mind. We reserve the right to edit any fields for publicly displayed listings.
- For tips and inspiration, watch our webinar from 2020 on “How to Make Your LTW Entry Pop!” or watch the recording of the 2020 Local that Works Grand Finale.
- Read our FAQ. Contact email@example.com with additional questions.
- Start entering your work below. Good luck!
Local that Works is funded by the Wyncote Foundation.