Ready to advertise with Current?
- Place a job listing in print, online and video
- Place a print display or online ad
- Place a service directory print, online or video ad
- To sponsor a "The Pub" podcast or a special series, contact us at email@example.com
- Download our media kit
- Download our publication calendar and deadlines for 2015
- View our terms and conditions
There’s no better way to reach public media's decision-makers.
Whether you're a producer looking to boost your program carriage, a vendor or consultant working with public media organizations, or have a special meeting or conference you want to boost, there is no better place to advertise. Current newspaper and Current.org provide direct links to the people making public media happen.
Who reads Current?
From the control room to the board room, professionals in public media tell us they rely on Current to stay on top of breaking news, policy, funding opportunities, best practices, conversation and commentary. Most public radio and television stations help their employees keep current through our Group Subscription Plan.
Count most major related organizations among our subscriber base, including: PBS, NPR, CPB, APTS, APT, PRI, APM, DEI and NETA, to name just a few. Add to that list independent producers, funders, board members and policy makers and you have the most comprehensive reach available.
The readers of Current and Current.org represent decision-makers in public media:
- 43% of readers who participated in our survey report being in upper management
- Our readers are representative of the whole of public media—with 25% reporting being from public television stations, 35% in public radio stations, and 13% at joint licensees. (The rest of the readership is comprised of national organizations, trade associations, funders, policy makers, etc.)
And they rely on us to stay up to date on the latest in public media news:
- 45% of readers visit Current.org at least once per week and nearly 20% are very heavy users visiting the site at least once per day
- 75% of readers spend time with the print edition in tandem with Current.org
Current is also made available with bonus distribution at every major meeting and conference in the field including:
- PBS Annual Meeting
- Greater Public's PMDMC
- APT Fall Marketplace
- Non-Comm AAA Music Conference
- Media Impact Funders (Grantmakers in Film and Electronic Media)
See the full list of conferences and publication dates in our media kit.
Need more information?
Advertising and Marketing Director
877-745-8776, ext. 1